Article 1 – General
Fabienne Delvigne complies with the “Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of personal of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data”, as amended by the Law of 11 December 1998 and the anti-spam provisions of Volume XII of the Economic Law Code concerning the “law of the electronic economy”.
Article 2 – Personal Data
Personal data that you disclose to us:
- Category 1: without registering on the Website: your IP address and cookies using Google Analytics;
- Category 2: your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number (if applicable), address (if applicable) and all other personal data that you have entered in our contact form on the website or in your e-mail sent directly to us.
- Category 3: your surname (if applicable); first name (if applicable) and e-mail address if you register via the Website for our newsletter;
- Category 4: your gender, surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, company registration number and VAT registration number (if applicable) if you place an order via the Website.
Fabienne Delvigne may collect data from you (Personal Data) in various ways:
- When you provide personal data in order to use the Website;
- When you provide personal data needed to execute a contract to which the relevant person is a party or to take steps at the request of the relevant person before a contract is concluded.
Article 3 – Purpose of Data Processing
3.1. General purposes:
Fabienne Delvigne will use the Personal Data collected from you only for the following purposes:
- Category 1: to provide and improve this Website and include Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be ascertained, the legal basis being the legitimate interest of Fabienne Delvigne in continuously improving its Website and the service it provides;
- Category 2: to answer the message that you send us via our contact section. The legal basis being your express consent;
- Category 3: to send our newsletters and targeted advertisements, your express prior consent forming the legal basis for this;
- Category 4: to dispatch your order, the legal basis being the execution of an agreement which has been requested by you.
You are not obliged to disclose Your Personal Data, but you understand that the provision of certain services is impossible if you refuse to provide the data.
3.2. Direct marketing:
The personal data will also be used for direct marketing, provided You have given an additional express consent for this (“opt-in”).
If you have already been included on our circulation list to receive marketing material in paper and/or electronic form, Fabienne Delvigne may use your data to send marketing and other material about Fabienne Delvigne, its products and/or services. Fabienne Delvigne may use the data provided by you to update documents retained by Fabienne Delvigne.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without stating a reason and free of charge, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is provided for that purpose at the bottom of every promotional e-mail message.
3.3. Disclosure to third parties:
In case of entire or partial reorganisation or transfer of the business of Fabienne Delvigne, in which it reorganises or transfers its business activities, ceases trading or if Fabienne Delvigne goes bankrupt, this may mean that your information is transferred to new entities or to third parties that carry out all or some of the business activities of Fabienne Delvigne.
Fabienne Delvigne shall make reasonable efforts to inform you beforehand that Fabienne Delvigne is disclosing your data to the said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Fabienne Delvigne will not sell, hire out or distribute your Personal Data or otherwise make it commercially available to third parties, except as described above or unless you have given prior consent for this.
3.4. Legal requirements:
In rare cases, it may occur that Fabienne Delvigne has to disclose your Personal Data because of a court order or in order to meet other compulsory legal or regulatory requirements. Fabienne Delvigne shall make reasonable efforts to inform you of this beforehand, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
Article 4 – Duration of Data Processing
The personal data are retained and processed by us for a period that is necessary for the purposes of processing and on the basis of the contractual relationship between Fabienne Delvigne and you.
Article 5 – Your Rights
5.1. Right of access and information:
You have the right to be informed at any time of your personal data and of the way in which We use your personal data.
5.2. Right of rectification, erasure and restriction:
You are free to disclose your personal data to Fabienne Delvigne or not. You also have the right to ask Us at any time to rectify, complete or erase your personal data. You acknowledge that if you refuse to disclose your personal data or ask for it to be erased, certain services and products cannot be provided.
You may also ask for the processing of your Personal Data to be restricted.
5.3. Right to object:
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such cases you do not have to give reasons.
5.4. Right to free data portability:
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data that is processed by Us in a structured, current and machine-readable form and/or to to have it transferred to other Controllers.
5.5. Right to withdraw your consent:
Insofar as the processing of your data is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
5.6. Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to email@example.com by post to Rue André Fauchille 8, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium, or by using the “Contact us” section of the Website, as long as a copy of your identity card is enclosed.
5.7. Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to any action in a civil court.